ONE DAY LEFT ... We are officially UNBUCKLED Bama vs Penn

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: ONE DAY LEFT ... We are officially UNBUCKELED Bama vs Pitt

You might want to check which car you're riding in before you unbuckle. Alabama plays Penn, not Pitt, tomorrow. ;):D

Last edited:

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
ONE DAY LEFT ... We are officially UNBUCKELED Bama vs Pitt

I’m trying to figure out the “unbuckled” part. What am I kissing?
EDIT: missing

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DWiser

1st Team
Sep 21, 2003
Columbus, MS

I’m trying to figure out the “unbuckled” part. What am I kissing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's bad when you don't even know what you're kissing.

As far as the "unbuckled" term, I'm sure it's in reference to Avery Johnson's term "Buckle Up" when talking about Alabama basketball.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

I'm very excited to see the team play tomorrow night. I will be (im)patiently watching the clock all day tomorrow ready to get home to watch the game.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

I wish it was on one of the main networks, but you take what you get I guess, its on SEC Network Plus.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

I am ready for it. Let's go and destroy some Quakers.
No kissing or dissing visitors from Brotherly Love City, but scouting report is, Quakers wear buckle Chucks (Taylors).

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

LETS GO!!!! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

I have DTV but am trying to figure out how to get SEC+???
I know this has already been answered but what I did on my tv is to go to the settings on the ESPN app and choose YouTube TV as my provider (you would choose DTV). Then I was given a code and had to use my laptop to go to the URL espn.com/activate where I entered the code. Since I use youtube I had to select my google account and then I was allowed access to all the espn content. You will probably have to login to your DTV account to prove you are a DTV customer.

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville

I know this has already been answered but what I did on my tv is to go to the settings on the ESPN app and choose YouTube TV as my provider (you would choose DTV). Then I was given a code and had to use my laptop to go to the URL espn.com/activate where I entered the code. Since I use youtube I had to select my google account and then I was allowed access to all the espn content. You will probably have to login to your DTV account to prove you are a DTV customer.
Thanks!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

As someone that uses YouTubeTV, this is so silly. "Oh, you already use a streaming service? Cool... Go to our app to access our streaming channel you get through your other streaming service subscription."

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

We need a Plaid-out Night... :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.