Link: Oregon edge rusher throws shade at Alabama education.

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Ima leave this here...
For context, not to minimize: according to College Confidential Alabama is the most aggressive university in annual National Merit Scholarship awards available (115 as of 2021). UA is followed by TAMU (110) and UT Dallas (100). No other institution is above 85. Auburn offers 35; Oregon, 6.

The market is responding to the product and pricing that Alabama offers...

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
When I was a kid people outside the south sort of had an excuse thinking southerners were dumb and uneducated, because the TV people gave them the dukes of Hazard, Beverly Hill Billy's, Gomer Pyle, Mayberry RFD. All shows on southern characters painted southerners as charming but stupid. But in the 21st century, with the internet on your phone, a student going to college in Alabama and California are getting the same stuff, eating at the same restaurants, having access to the same media. So for someone in todays day and age to say what he did speaks more to his own ignorance.

However I will add that with the portal and NLI college football for many has nothing what so ever to do with education, it's a farm system for the NFL. I realize that for many this is still a way to get an education and I'm glad they take advantage of it, but for a five star player this is just a three year minor league

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
It’s a little sad when someone makes a fool of themselves and doesn’t even realize it.
That's exactly what I thought when I watched that clip. Here is a kid who no one has ever said no to or corrected him when he's wrong, at least not since he became an elite recruit and NFL prospect. Not saying he shouldn't have responsibility for himself, but he's been enabled far too long.

Reactions: AlexanderFan

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.