ESPN: OSU LB tests positive for virus after Tulsa protest

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
From ESPN College Football:
{feed:date}

Oklahoma State's Amen Ogbongbemiga announced Tuesday that he tested positive for the coronavirus after attending a protest in Tulsa.

...READ MORE HERE...
Regardless of politics or race , it's too soon for folks to get out in any public crowd with strangers who may have not practiced Social Distancing, and people who aren't wearing a mask.
It's like rolling dice. Any throw can take you down. Any stranger can possibly infect you.
Touch the wrong surface, shake hands, or be around anyone who may have sneezed, or coughed. Sharing weights, or gym equipment that hasn't been properly sanitized, pushing a grocery buggy that has been touched and not re-sanitized ect... Even putting on a mask that has been previously worn w/o being washed.
A safe start is social distancing, maybe wearing a mask, or possibly even gloves.
My Dentist and all of his employees wear mask and gloves when they are out in public. So do the employees at our local Win Dixie.
I can't fault their logic.
I know several other people who have taken all these precautions, and so far, none of them have been infected.
AGAIN... Without taking precautions you are taking an unnecessary risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: B1GTide and seebell

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Regardless of politics or race , it's too soon for folks to get out in any public crowd with strangers who may have not practiced Social Distancing, and people who aren't wearing a mask.
This is why my family has not participated in the BLM marches in our area. My wife is very much at risk from COVID, and her health is a greater priority in our lives right now. But I totally respect those making another choice here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.