Outstanding HS players not on Elite lists...

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
There are a lot of good HS FB players out there. Some get on the hot lists of all of the state papers, but some others get overlooked while they are still outstanding players. Are there any in your area that fit that category?

One that I know of plays right here at my school. Look out for Ben Grubbs, a TE/LB for Elmore County HS in Eclectic. 6'3", 240, good speed, can catch the ball, tremendous tackler. And to top it off, he is an honor student who has never had a disciplne problem in his HS career. He is the kind of player that you WANT to be successful. Every coach that has come to talk to him has come away very impressed, both with game film and the quality individual that he is. He opened some eyes at the HS City Combine in Montgomery this past May - he will be one of the most prized recruits in the state before the year is over.

crimson_flame

Scout Team
Aug 16, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL
From my old High School, Patrick Byrne-(QB,Punter,Kicker) 6'2" 185 T.R. Miller High School. Lots of schools are interested in him. I sure would like to see him play at the Capstone, of course I'm biased because I played at Miller and I also married his first cousin.

------------------
I BLEED CRIMSON!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.