PA mom creates deep fakes to get daughter's cheerleading rivals removed from squad

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Pennsylvania mom creates ‘deepfake’ videos to get daughter’s rivals off cheerleading squad: police

Sent "her teen daughter’s cheerleading coaches fake photos and videos depicting her rivals naked, drinking, or smoking, to try to get them kicked off the squad..."

What's wrong with people?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
A couple of things here:

First, Cruella was upset because some other parents didn’t want their daughter hanging around Cruella’s daughter because of concerns around Cruella’s daughter’s behavior. All together now, “I’m shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that the behavior of a girl raised by someone with that set of values scares other parents.”

Second, Cruella got the base material for the deep fakes from the victims’ social media accounts. Reason #897,632 not to have social media accounts.

I remember some years ago, there was a mother in Texas whose daughter was iffy to make a cheerleading squad. In an attempt to ensure there was an open spot for the girl, mom hired a hitman to murder the mother of one of the she girls viewed as a shoo-in. The idea was that the other girl would be so upset by her mother’s death that she would drop off the cheerleading squad. Fortunately, the hit man turned her in to the police.

Some people just shouldn’t reproduce.

Last edited:

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
A couple of things here:

First, Cruella was upset because some other parents didn’t want their daughter hanging around Cruella’s daughter because of concerns around Cruella’s daughter’s behavior. All together now, “I’m shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that the behavior of a girl raised by someone with that set of values scares other parents.”

Second, Cruella got the base material for the deep fakes from the victims’ social media accounts. Reason #897,632 not to have social media accounts.

I remember some years ago, there was a mother in Texas whose daughter was iffy to make a cheerleading squad. In an attempt to ensure there was an open spot for the girl, mom hired a hitman to murder the mother of one of the she girls viewed as a shoo-in. The idea was that the other girl would be so upset by her mother’s death that she would drop off the cheerleading squad. Fortunately, the hit man turned her in to the police.

Some people just shouldn’t reproduce.
This was my thought as well.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'm really close to creating a Florida Man / Woman board for stories like this (even if they're not from FL ) :D
Here’s another one, from Florida....

Mom’s an assistant principal at JM Tate High School in Cantonment, Florida.

Daughter gets elected Homecoming Queen after mom and daughter both access student records to fabricate votes for daughter.

Daughter is stupid enough to have bragged for years about accessing student information using her mother’s administrative privileges. Apparently, both mother and daughter had the illusion that mom’s esteemed position of assistant principal made them invulnerable to pretty much all laws.

Daughter is now expelled (not suspended) from school. Mom is out of jail on bail, but on administrative leave from her lofty position, pending resolution of several misdemeanor and felony charges.

You can’t make this stuff up.

• Wow
Reactions: Con

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Pennsylvania mom creates ‘deepfake’ videos to get daughter’s rivals off cheerleading squad: police

Sent "her teen daughter’s cheerleading coaches fake photos and videos depicting her rivals naked, drinking, or smoking, to try to get them kicked off the squad..."

What's wrong with people?
Ah that's nothing.

Wouldn't it be cool if one of the rivals on a US Olympic team had a hit man whack her opponent on the knee right before the qualifiers so she couldn't compete?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.