Game Thread: PAC-12 CG Oregon at USC Friday 7pm CST game thread

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
The PAC-12 Championship Game is on. The “never was” vs the “has-been”, Oregon Ducks at USC Trojan Men.
the stoppable force meets the moveable object

At stake: the prestigious PAC-12 championship participation trophy.

Odds: USC -3.0

Only on Fox! Kickoff is set for 7pm central time.

• Thank You
Reactions: B1GTide

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
This is pathetic and sad.
It’s a warmup act for a fun and thrilling Saturday of college football championships so I’ll take it!

Edit: I’m watching the MAC championship now while waiting for the PAC-12 CG to kickoff. maybe it’s the better game. Both teams are playing inspired football.

Last edited:

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Touchdown Oregon.

Are they still doing their stupid, random, unnecessary, 2-point tries?
Your feed is a minute ahead of mine
Edit: I’m watching both the MAC and PAC champ games now. PAC game is on commercial but I got an update in the MAC game saying that Orgeron got a 1pt standard PAT for 7-0

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
USC has won games they should have lost this season by winning the turnover battle and capitalizing on them.

Oregon had lost games they should have won this season by losing the turnover battle and letting their opponents capitalize on them.
So true. The Orgeron-Oregon State game was such a shining example to prove your point. It was a great game too since the scrappy rodents won.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.