Parking information needed...

Villadawg

Jul 27, 2007
Hey folks, Dawg fan here. Nice site. I want to bring the RV to Bama\Dawg game. Do you think I have time to reserve a spot still? Are there any available? Any places that may have a sewer dump or available water or should I fill up before I come. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

As I recall, the University spaces are filled up. There may still be some spaces around at other spots, but I don't know the details.

We still have space available at the Marine Corps League RV Camp at the foot of River Hill and at the intersection of Greensboro and Warner. You can find our web site at https://tuscaloosamarines.org

Go to the MCL RV Parking page for details. A secure online reservation form is available at the web site.

We will not have water or sewage facilities available, but we will have dumpsters for bagged trash. Everything is in the Guidelines that can be opened and read on line, or downloaded and printed out.

BTW, our arrival and departure window is to check in any time after 10 AM on Wednesday of game week, and depart on Sunday after game day.

Best regards,
Rick

Villadawg

Jul 27, 2007
I read you other post thanks...

If someone does not mind catching the trolley to the stadium, the location (near the River Walk and the downtown amenities) is perhaps the best location in town

Oops! Sorry to be so long getting back to you. You guys are an hour ahead of us over there, and I didn't even think to look in on the forum until now.

Using the River Walk (paved path) the trolley stop is a short walk west (maybe a city block in length) of the RV lot.

On the stadium end of the ride, the Publix Supermarket trolley stop is within sight of the stadium.

IOW, Publix is on the corner of University Blvd and 12th Avenue.

To give you a perspective, the older sections of Tuscaloosa are laid out with the streets running east and west, and the avenues running north and south.

Our RV lot is on the corner of Greensboro Avenue and Jack Warner Parkway, at the foot of River Hill.

Greensboro Avenue is also 24th Avenue, meaning it is 12 blocks from the Publix to the top of River Hill. University Boulevard is also 5th Street -- making Jack Warner Parkway something like 1st or 2nd Street.

Basically, the distance from our RV lot to the stadium in Tuscaloosa city blocks is about 16 blocks. In decent weather it is a pleasant walk.

Does that help?

PS: If one is inebriated or a fan of the losing team, all bets are off on how the distance feels...!

:wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.