Patriot fans suck. Most now hate Mac Jones.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I can't even watch the NFL right now.

Tua and Mac getting hurt (and seemingly every Bama NFL player) has taken the starch out of me.

Plus the Broncos have the worst Offense they've had in almost 40 years of me being a Denver fan.

I just can't watch BoB on Saturday followed by Denver on Sunday right now....lol
Yeah, my interest in miami and new england is near zero. Only interested in Waddle and Harris. Watching Jalen Hurts and Smitty now.

I love that denver stinks. It makes me happy. Go Chiefs!

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
If you care about what pro football fans think, then you are in real trouble. When the Panthers played at CU for their first 2? years I lived near there and went to several games. The fans who traveled from other cities as well as the newbies the Panthers had reached...I never saw such an uncouth, rough, foul-mouthed group of drunks in my life. I was offered tickets to every game and refused to take them. I did not want my boys to be around such hot polloi. MJ is getting paid very well to take this abuse...and I am sure he can handle it.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
It is starting to actually look like it. Still want to see Zappe do this against a good NFL team. So far he has looked great against Detroit and Cleveland, not exactly murderers row.
This topic came up last night on the NFL Network and one of the beat writers in New England said "Don't be surprised if Mac Jones is held out until he is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT healthy", implying that the Patriots are now wanting to get a very good look at Zappe.

I'll make this bold prediction, Mac ultimately gets traded and Pats move forward with Zappe.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This topic came up last night on the NFL Network and one of the beat writers in New England said "Don't be surprised if Mac Jones is held out until he is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT healthy", implying that the Patriots are now wanting to get a very good look at Zappe.

I'll make this bold prediction, Mac ultimately gets traded and Pats move forward with Zappe.
I am fine with that. I hate the Pats anyway. I won't have to watch anymore of their games. Unfortunately that might mean getting traded to a worse team.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am fine with that. I hate the Pats anyway. I won't have to watch anymore of their games. Unfortunately that might mean getting traded to a worse team.
Same. Only watching for Mac. I would be happy to watch him play for someone else.

Bamaatthebeach

1st Team
Feb 27, 2019
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
I have been watching tonight's game against the Bears, but I have got to turn it off now. This is painful for Mac. I don't care one bit about New England, but I was watching and hoping Mac would come back strong. That other kid just drove them down the field after replacing Mac. If Mac is traded, I will always pull for him. One of my favorites.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have been watching tonight's game against the Bears, but I have got to turn it off now. This is painful for Mac. I don't care one bit about New England, but I was watching and hoping Mac would come back strong. That other kid just drove them down the field after replacing Mac. If Mac is traded, I will always pull for him. One of my favorites.
The brightside for us is we don't have to watch Pats games anymore. Ufortunately the list of teams that need a QB is not a good list.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.