News Article: Paula Deen to Anthony Bourdain----"Get a Life"!!

NashTIDE

All-SEC
Dec 9, 2002
Hermitage, Tennessee, United States
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/paula_tells_tony_get_life_jswHsIgTk3teIhd7cXJTFI#ixzz1VTdbAQ28

High Five to Paula Deen for telling this arrogant "chef" off. Bourdain just inserted his entire foot in his mouth IMO.

The TV foodies were shredded by the macho, gonzo chef in TV Guide magazine. He said, “The worst, most dangerous person to America is clearly Paula Deen. She revels in unholy connections with evil corporations and she’s proud of the fact that her food is [bleep]ing bad for you . . . plus, her food sucks.” About Ray: “Does she even cook anymore? . . . To her credit, she never said she was good at it.” On Lee: “I hate her works on this planet, but she is not someone to be dismissed, clearly.” And Fieri: “I look at Guy and I just think, ‘Jesus, I’m glad that’s not me.’ ”

MVKTR2

1st Team
May 29, 2008
If I could have a drink or 4 with any celeb Bourdain is my choice. Love his shows... love his books... never have cared one bit for Paula 'over the top southernisms' Dean. Besides when she has her sons on the show I've seen her actually embarass them by literally groping male co-host.

Bourdain RULES! Dean drools!

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
If I could have a drink or 4 with any celeb Bourdain is my choice. Love his shows... love his books... never have cared one bit for Paula 'over the top southernisms' Dean. Besides when she has her sons on the show I've seen her actually embarass them by literally groping male co-host.

Bourdain RULES! Dean drools!

Her sons were just upset they weren't the ones groping the male co-host

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.