Penn State WR Justin Shorter - Enters Transfer Portal

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Penn State has Army's old RB coach coaching receivers. Think about that. I know how it happened, but it is still absurd. Receivers at PSU are not being developed at all. Can't blame this kid for bailing.

Guido

1st Team
Feb 24, 2017
sounds like someone needs to contact this young man and see if he would like to come south for the winter.
i know most guys look great on their high school highlight film, but good lord, several services had this guy as the #1 WR prospect and looks every bit of that praise.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
i know most guys look great on their high school highlight film, but good lord, several services had this guy as the #1 WR prospect and looks every bit of that praise.
Like I said - he has not had a receivers coach at PSU.

Bama9001

Scout Team
Sep 26, 2017
With our numbers being what they are it'll be hard to take many others but I guy like this would have been very hard to pass on.

The Ols

All-American
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I'm pretty confident and happy to say that Kirby's best opportunity to win a NC may now be in his rear view mirror. I've already predicted Florida to beat UGA this season.
Doesn't bother me one bit...and the fact that he's largely responsible due to the handling of Justin Fields is a sweet cherry...

Reactions: Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - Get New Gear!

TideFansShop.com : 30% Off Sitewide!
OHT: Military appreciation collection with a charitable component!

TideFans.Shop - Get your Bama gear here!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.