Funny: People’s boat blows up after harassing boat with rainb

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

The article has a picture of a woman sticking up her middle finger, not sure if that is allowed on here.

Anyway, a boat flying a rainbow flag was on a lake on Memorial Day. Another boat started circling around them, with the passengers yelling gay slurs. Then the second boat suddenly blew up. The driver of the first boat, instead of driving off and laughing at them, did the right thing and stopped and rescued the people in the water and delivered them to safety.

Not surprisingly, they didn’t thank the people that saved their lives.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Should have let them drown. The world will be a better place when these hateful people are all in the ground

Reactions: TexasBama

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I get it, and in a real world situation I would have likely helped them, but bigots are evil people, IMO.
Couldn`t agree more. I`ve got enough to worry about on my own than to go around questioning and judging others ( unless, of course, someone`s breaking the law or inflicting pain on others ). Seems I recall someone pretty important a long time ago saying something about judging others.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.