Pet picture thread...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I’m not going to be posting much for a bit. We joined a state dog rescue, Doodle Dandy Rescue, and have our first foster pup. Meet Coco Puff. She was dumped probably by a breeder who couldn’t sell her due to her having swallowing issues. We hand feed her and she is doing great! Probably a maltipoo mix. She is a doll! She won’t last long once she gets healthy and they post her profile.IMG_6292.jpeg

Attachments

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This afternoon as I was getting in my truck to leave the local Winn Dixie, here comes this fella pulling a Heeler behind him!!!

Of course, I spotted the ACD a long ways off from those 2 "batman" ears....

He was nice enough to stop and let me give 'Tabitha' some lovins'!

She's around 5 years old and oh boy she loved that and gotta tell you - it made much more than just my day. I really miss my 2 girls....

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
This afternoon as I was getting in my truck to leave the local Winn Dixie, here comes this fella pulling a Heeler behind him!!!

Of course, I spotted the ACD a long ways off from those 2 "batman" ears....

He was nice enough to stop and let me give 'Tabitha' some lovins'!

She's around 5 years old and oh boy she loved that and gotta tell you - it made much more than just my day. I really miss my 2 girls....

View attachment 33951

View attachment 33950

View attachment 33952
I love heeler's but boy they shed a lot.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Coco is with her furever home and our dogs got to be Canines for Christ ambassadors for our church’s VBS. Left to right: my wife with Phoebe, me with Buttercup, and Enzo with his human.View attachment 34711
Did the dogs have to be baptized? Or was sprinkling enough? I figured that only herding dogs would qualify -- Jesus was the great Shepherd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.