Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Those who know me know I don’t do pets. Friends who are pet people tell me that Dante has written my name in one of his circles. Some might say it all goes back to childhood pet trauma ;)

HOWEVER, during the middle of the summer we gave in to my girls’ long desire to get guinea pigs. They did a presentation to us about why getting them would be a good thing and we were sold on their logic and now we have guinea pigs. They are strange creatures.

below are their pics:

72BA78B6-A382-4F51-AE1E-1E964AB89F5E.jpeg29E0C054-AEF3-4C17-8952-C48F929767D8.jpeg

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Those who know me know I don’t do pets. Friends who are pet people tell me that Dante has written my name in one of his circles. Some might say it all goes back to childhood pet trauma ;)

HOWEVER, during the middle of the summer we gave in to my girls’ long desire to get guinea pigs. They did a presentation to us about why getting them would be a good thing and we were sold on their logic and now we have guinea pigs. They are strange creatures.

below are their pics:

View attachment 13902View attachment 13901
Guinea pigs make good pets from what I hear, with a few caveats. Don't expose your neck to one, or turn your back on one, or sleep behind an unlocked door. Otherwise, no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.