Pete Golding arrested for DUI (link)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
His bond is 500... LOL. Likely he has to sober up before he can bond out. He'll be fine. Probably get suspended, handled internal within program.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Let's hold off judging until we hear the whole story first. I remember few years ago, we had someone getting arrested or something in LA... and lot of people wanted the players off the team and etc.. and once we heard the whole story... the narrative changed.

Golding and his DUI arrest, that was stupid... but this could be 1 time incident and he'll learn from it. If it is more than 1 time incidents that we don't know about then yes, he needs to be removed. but Until then, let's not jump to conclusion.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Let's hold off judging until we hear the whole story first. I remember few years ago, we had someone getting arrested or something in LA... and lot of people wanted the players off the team and etc.. and once we heard the whole story... the narrative changed.

Golding and his DUI arrest, that was stupid... but this could be 1 time incident and he'll learn from it. If it is more than 1 time incidents that we don't know about then yes, he needs to be removed. but Until then, let's not jump to conclusion.
I just can't think of an excuse for a DUI

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
His bond is 500... LOL. Likely he has to sober up before he can bond out. He'll be fine. Probably get suspended, handled internal within program.
Maybe so, but this will affect his relationship with players and their parents in recruiting. He is a great recruiter... parents apparently love him. Hopefully, he can get the help he needs if this is a problem that is just now surfacing.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Maybe so, but this will affect his relationship with players and their parents in recruiting. He is a great recruiter... parents apparently love him. Hopefully, he can get the help he needs if this is a problem that is just now surfacing.
How? Sark had a drinking problem and it didn't affect his recruiting. Shoot, it didn't affect at Texas as well.

I'm sure they'll ask questions but shouldn't be an issue.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Inexcusable, but - Golding could be a pioneer in the St. Saban Coaching Rehab Academy - simultaneous active duty field operative and tough-love penalized intern!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.