Peter Woods- Crystal Ball Predictions

forumripper1

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 12, 2022
I find it strange that he is committing tonight, however, on 247sports there is only 1 crystal ball prediction for him. Does anyone know why this is? Usually on the day of a commitment, there are a few CB's predictions. Just thought this was a little strange, and wanted to get some thoughts on this.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I've been on this board for 21+ years...and every year we have the same angst over a player or 2 whom we want but goes somewhere else. Since the advent of CNS we get the players we need and all works out well in the end. Some of really tickle me with your "got to have" this or that player. We will win with them or without them...CNS has proven that.
In other words "relax..." -- enjoy the ride and the young men who choose the Tide. (I didn't plan that, it just came out.)

forumripper1

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 12, 2022
Just checked 247sports again, and see there are a few CB's coming in now. I agree with you Padreruf with everything you said, but it's tough losing the #1 player in the state, and saying that Alabama has been his dream school since he was a kid. It does sting a little.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Just checked 247sports again, and see there are a few CB's coming in now. I agree with you Padreruf with everything you said, but it's tough losing the #1 player in the state, and saying that Alabama has been his dream school since he was a kid. It does sting a little.
Just because he commited, doesn't mean it's over. LONG, LONG, Long Way to December. He still has a offical visit with Alabama that he hasn't scheduled. Something to keep eye on it.

forumripper1

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 12, 2022
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: CrimsonEyeshade

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I've been on this board for 21+ years...and every year we have the same angst over a player or 2 whom we want but goes somewhere else. Since the advent of CNS we get the players we need and all works out well in the end. Some of really tickle me with your "got to have" this or that player. We will win with them or without them...CNS has proven that.
In other words "relax..." -- enjoy the ride and the young men who choose the Tide. (I didn't plan that, it just came out.)
Well it’s defense, especially defensive line, that makes the angst worse.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
You're right, my bad. Looks like he is #5.

Our #5 in-state player this year is #1 in most states. Loaded top end talent in Alabama this year.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Our #5 in-state player this year is #1 in most states. Loaded top end talent in Alabama this year.
We only have two of the ten though. Penn State has more of the top talent than Alabama or Auburn. The Clemson QB commit also outperformed Eli at the 11.

Just some counter points.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We only have two of the ten though. Penn State has more of the top talent than Alabama or Auburn. The Clemson QB commit also outperformed Eli at the 11.

Just some counter points.
lmao umm bama has Mitchell and JH alone so how ? also how many times do people need to be told the Clemson qb commit couldn't commit at all over DL and EH etc

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
lmao umm bama has Mitchell and JH alone so how ? also how many times do people need to be told the Clemson qb commit couldn't commit at all over DL and EH etc
They do have 6&15, thought I saw a third one, so you’re right.

Clemson will have 5&7, as many as Alabama and Auburn. While the state may have a bumper crop of talent this year Alabama has yet to seize the lion’s share of it.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
They do have 6&15, thought I saw a third one, so you’re right.

Clemson will have 5&7, as many as Alabama and Auburn. While the state may have a bumper crop of talent this year Alabama has yet to seize the lion’s share of it.
And Bama will sign more guys and some of our instate recruits are criminally underrated. Saban still does the evals and chooses kids based off can they play not where they live. when did December get here how did I miss 5 months ?

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
And Bama will sign more guys and some of our instate recruits are criminally underrated. Saban still does the evals and chooses kids based off can they play not where they live. when did December get here how did I miss 5 months ?
True…….Saban knows what he is doing, so I will sit back and let him do it

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.