Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hello, everyone.
I'm Yumiko from Japan.
The photo is sunrise at Miyazaki.
When I was 44 years old, my friend took me to go surfing. The opportunity totally changed my life. l strongly thought I want to catch waves. I started to try surfing when I was 45 years old in 2018. And I did surf some countries in 2019. Now I usually surf about 8 days a month in Miyazaki. My living city doesn’t have wave. So I cannot surf everyday.
My surf life is just beginning. It's very difficult for me, but very exciting , have a lot of fun. I can get energy from surfing. I want to surf forever. I’m still falling love with surfing.
Thank you
Yumiko
Kisaki beach, Miyazaki

290188814_5213079875402256_7045324484475789277_n.jpg

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
This beautiful sculpture was built by the Irish people in their own country to honor the American Choctaw Indian tribe. They were grateful because in 1847 the Choctaw people sent money to Ireland when they learned that Irish people were starving due to the potato famine. The Choctaw themselves were living in hardship and poverty, having recently endured the Trail of Tears.
And that is a lesson in how to be a person in this world.
Kindred Spirits is a large stainless steel outdoor sculpture in Bailick Park in Midleton, County Cork, Ireland. The shape of the feathers is intended to represent a bowl of food
1656938283037.png

Reactions: Toddrn and Bazza
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.