PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Have thought about starting a photo thread for a while and so here it is.....post away!

Feel free to include a caption and/or description too!

I will start off with a photo I took the other day at one of the properties I maintain of a section of our beach where vehicles are not allowed. As you can see.....some rain clouds were moving in.

You can also see all the seaweed washed in from Irma!

We're heading into the best time of year for outdoor living in Florida!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Just got back from Destin/Pensacola.

View from Destin condo balcony:

The wife loves light houses and we were staying on base in Pensacola so she was slightly bummed out when we realized they were working on it.

The beach by the cabin on base had a sign saying no recreational swimming which we were all fussing about until we walked the beach and saw probably 20 of these guys, then we understood.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
A picture I snagged while walking down the beach on our last beach trip:

One of my all-time favorites, just because, well, isn't it obvious? :biggrin:

Another of my all time favorites because I can officially prove that I've been to Podunk.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
well, i had to find a photo from the inter tubes.

some of the coolest urinals on the planet. at the top floor bar at the peninsula hotel, hong kong.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We need to do this here. Great view while you take a leak
i have to go to a trade show in hong kong every sept. and we always have dinner followed by drinks at this bar with an apple grower from new zealand. the first time i went several years ago, as we were in the bar he told told me in that great kiwi accent, "you have to go check out the pisah, it's awesome"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.