PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I have a bunch of these painted metal decos around my place. I take them down every couple years to treat for rust. Started doing it to this one last night and looked who popped out....:p

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I have a bunch of these painted metal decos around my place. I take them down every couple years to treat for rust. Started doing it to this one last night and looked who popped out....:p

My wife is terrified of frogs. (No, it does't make sense.) On rainy nights we have these little frogs that leave the garden and like to attach themselves to the windows. One night there had to be close to 10; my wife said we were under siege.:D

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
His nickname is "The Wounded Gull"!

In the photo below...that's former world champion Shaun Tomson (from South Africa) behind MR at Off The Wall on the North Shore. If you ever get the chance to see one of my favourite surf movies ever called "Free Ride" - this wave as well as a lot of great footage from this week is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.