Pick the score: Bama vs Florida

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
Seeing has how Vegas has lowered the line just a bit, down to around 14, I think that's actually right. Jess: your prediction is exactly what I would choose: 38-24, good guys.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Bama 28
Florida 10

Rain may hurt our offensive production.
I can't see anything tropical that could cause torrential rains. Scattered thunderstorms in Saturday's forecast is pretty much typical but hopefully it should not last over significant portions of the game. Obviously the field could be slippery at times for both teams but it dries quickly. One items that is fortunate is the forecasted high is 85 degrees versus the 95 we might otherwise expect.

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
Don't normally do well predicting scores, but I'm confident the Tide will roll.

Anyone care to guess the score in my Sooners' game with Nebraska?

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I have been nervous all week about going to the swamp and all of the great athletes we have seen at Florida over the decades. I have looked at Florida depth charts and returning production on both sides of the ball and it is sorely missing on the offensive side of the ball and with a key injury on the defensive side.

Watching some Florida film analysis tonight tells me that Emory Jones will never beat Bama throwing the football and is more likely than not to give up a pick six early which could set the stage for a beatdown in the swamp. It is hard for me to see Florida's offensive line block Bama in passing situations. There will be some escapes and QB runs for first downs and hopefully we can adjust for that.

D'Eriq King is a much more experienced QB and effective passer than the Tide will see on Saturday. The fact that Bama has traveled and played more than an inter-squad game at home should be a great advantage.

I look for Bama to put up 40+ and expect Florida to score a couple of late touchdowns 21 points total after much of the crowd is heading for the exits toward their favorite watering holes.
GNFP Film Breakdown- 2021 Florida Gators Offense vs. USF

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Don't normally do well predicting scores, but I'm confident the Tide will roll.

Anyone care to guess the score in my Sooners' game with Nebraska?
Well I so not expect Nebraska to be near as tough as Tulane so yall should win by a few touchdowns.

For Alabama versus Florida it will be 41-19 and the one touchdown by Florida will ve scored against our second string defense.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I expect this to be a relatively close game, with Bama winning by 10 points or less.Truthfully I’m more concerned with this game than the one with A&M in a few weeks.

Clearly Bama has the edge. My concern isn’t the defense. My concern is a) the right side of the offense line b) still “feeling our way around” with the running game c) consistency with our receivers. And the offense line is probably the big key. Taking care of issues on the oline goes a long way towards helping with b&c.

I’m thinking Mullen is going turn Grantham loose with the an ultimate goal of causing confusion/mistakes/turnovers. If he can do that, it may put the Florida offense in position with a short field for cheap scores. If the gators can do that, they’ll keep close. If not, they’ll get schooled.

I want to see someone on our offensive line step up and be the “Alpha Dog” of that group. Dickerson took that role last year. This is the time to do it.

If Florida can create some turnovers or cause issues with blitz packages, Bama wins close 31-24. If we “gel” offensively Bama wins 41-10.

Reactions: UAH

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
Well I so not expect Nebraska to be near as tough as Tulane so yall should win by a few touchdowns.

For Alabama versus Florida it will be 41-19 and the one touchdown by Florida will ve scored against our second string defense.
LOL. Yep, Tulane was/is surprisingly tough.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.