**Pick the Score** SECCG - Bama vs UGA

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Alabama 27 UGA 25

For the first time, in a long time, we head into a game we could definitely lose. It’s exciting.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
21-20 Bama

I hope the D is on their game. Borselino Bennett III is no Mac Jones, but he's no hobbled TJ Finley, either.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Georgia is not the '85 Bears. They have played a pansy schedule. Clemson is having a really bad year. Florida is having a "we farred are coach" year. SC, GaTech, KY, 'Dores, Barn, UAB, Arky, Vols, and Mizzou. All wusses. Dawgs are a good team, but have not come up against any team close to Bama.

Bama, as we all know, has a weakness on the right side of the OL. The coaches have to get it fixed or we will lose. I guess it's possible Georgia will overwhelm our OL regardless, but I have faith we are going to see some holes open up and BY getting time to throw.

Bama 35
Dirty Dawgs 17

RTR

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Georgia is not the '85 Bears. They have played a pansy schedule. Clemson is having a really bad year. Florida is having a "we farred are coach" year. SC, GaTech, KY, 'Dores, Barn, UAB, Arky, Vols, and Mizzou. All wusses. Dawgs are a good team, but have not come up against any team close to Bama.

Bama, as we all know, has a weakness on the right side of the OL. The coaches have to get it fixed or we will lose. I guess it's possible Georgia will overwhelm our OL regardless, but I have faith we are going to see some holes open up and BY getting time to throw.

Bama 35
Dirty Dawgs 17

RTR
im guessing that hearing a week's worth of sports press talking about how bad they are going to get beat will have some effect on our team

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
I'm sorry. I do not see a close game at all...maybe the first quarter but our D shuts them down. 38-13 Tide Rolls.
I would sit there watching that game gladly eating all the crow from how I think things are going to go.

Georgia 30-20

I can't get past the OL-DL matchup, probably not having healthy BRob, and BoB calling plays like he's hoping the OL will suddenly block.

Our D matches up well with their O.

Our OL doesn't match up well with their DL. We'll have much less RB experience trying to pick up blitzes. Bryce is amazing, but he needs time to find an open guy.

By game time, I'll probably be completely flipped and thinking we are going to take it to them, I sure hope so. Its difficult right now because we have to play at a level and consistency we just haven't seen this year to even have a chance. They boys are gonna fight yes, but they have to have consistency and not over a dozen penalties.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.