**Pick the Score** SECCG - Bama vs UGA

Carollovestide

Scout Team
Dec 6, 2019
I have no doubt that we can win . I live in Ga and after the last few years I’m not hearing too much trash talk but god deliver me if they win. I’ll go out on a limb here and say Bama 24 Jawga 10

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
This is a tough game to predict.
If Bama brings an effort similar to that against Texas A&M, Fifteenessee (1st 3 quarters), or LSU, this game could easily see UGA up 28-0 at halftime.
If UGA "Georgias" in a way they have not thus far this year, Bama could be up 28-0 at halftime.
If both play near their potential, I could easily see UGA win the game 27-23. Bama winning 27-23 would not surprise me either.
It really depends on which team plays closest to its potential and for 60 minutes.

I'm going to go with the tweet Brad posted this week, Bama a <10 point dog has not lost outright in the last decade (4-0 straight up)

Bama 27, UGA 23. (Fingers crossed and touching wood...)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This is a tough game to predict.
If Bama brings an effort similar to that against Texas A&M, Fifteenessee (1st 3 quarters), or LSU, this game could easily see UGA up 28-0 at halftime.
If UGA "Georgias" in a way they have not thus far this year, Bama could be up 28-0 at halftime.
If both play near their potential, I could easily see UGA win the game 27-23. Bama winning 27-23 would not surprise me either.
It really depends on which team plays closest to its potential and for 60 minutes.

I'm going to go with the tweet Brad posted this week, Bama a <10 point dog has not lost outright in the last decade (4-0 straight up)

Bama 27, UGA 23. (Fingers crossed and touching wood...)
i remember this one time we were down big to georgia at the half

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Alabama 28
Georgia 20

I hope Saban considers letting one of the Freshman WR's return kicks. This could be best way to gain points on them Dawgs

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
I think any game that Georgia enters into, where they are projected to be the winner but there is doubt, is ripe for an upset. They still play too emotionally, and it gets them in bad spots in tight games. We will have to play our very best game of 2021, but if we do:

Alabama 27
Georgia 20

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
I really don't see where some of these Alabama scores are coming from. This isn't asking to get roasted...it's a legitimate question. We scored 10 point in regulation against Auburn, and 7 of those came on wing and a prayer final minute drive. But we're going to score 20 - 40 on UGA?!?!
Yes. HOWEVER... Auburn had FIVE losses coming into this game. If our guys can go to sleep against Texas A&M with two losses at the time, it gives me a suspicion that they saw Auburn as a cake walk. Not only that, but they were very possibly looking ahead to Georgia. Remember, these are 20-year olds we're talking about. Coach Saban's "rat poison" is a real thing. They also remember that we always get everyone's best game.

I think we'll have a plan for Georgia. As far as whether it works or is executed well, we'll know by tomorrow evening.

I'll vote with my heart:

Alabama - 37
Georgia - 24

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.