**Pick the Score** SECCG - Bama vs UGA

CrimsonToffee

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 23, 2005
Atlanta, GA
www.derekgolden.com
If the OL can play even just well enough to survive and give Bryce a chance (and I think the second-half OL from the Iron Bowl may be able to do it), Bama wins 34 - 17. Bryce with 300+ yards and 3 TDs - two of them being 30+ yards to Jameson Williams, and we find one more TD somewhere else (defense, ST, Trey Sanders).

I just have to believe that our guys will play their hearts out. After the epic way they ended the Iron Bowl and then a week full of non-stop bad-mouthing from pretty much every media person everywhere, they have to be insanely fired up. I mean, I'm about ready to run through a brick wall, so I can only imagine how they must be feeling right now.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
If the first series is a run to the right for no gain, a second down incomplete pass or sack, and a third down WR screen for -2 yards like most games...I think we are in trouble...if we show something new, move the pocket, quick passes etc...we have a chance....

Reactions: BamaBuc

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
I'm thinking feeling-out process early, and Reichard gets a pair of early field goals. I think a blown coverage (or just him flat-out out-running their defense) and Williams gets a score. A pair of rushing TD's -- maybe one by Bryce on an up-the-middle and another by Trey Sanders -- and then a late-game field goal by Reichard.

I'm thinking 'Bama 30 (that's a ton of points on this defense), Georgia 24.

It's been a long time since 'Bama headed into a game with this much pressure on the OTHER team. I have never seen so many people in sports media this giddy about something that hasn't happened yet.

I've felt good about our chances the entire season, but much better about them after the dogfight in Auburn. I'm thinking as hard as it was to watch, that might have been the best thing that could have happened for Alabama.

I hope I'm right. Roll Tide.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: BigAlinKnoxville

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
Please take your Crimson colored glasses off and be realistic. I hope to God Bama wins as a 35 year Bama fan. But, i know a generational defense when I see it so just stop. Unfortunately UGA 31 Bama 20. Please let me be wrong and Bama wins.
This isn't a generational defense. It's a weak schedule.

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
Did I win ? I won Pickem here one year, never did claim my prize. Haven't been her in awhile. Cause people made it about Grammer. My score was Bama44 Dawgs 31 with Metchie.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.