Plan to Kidnap Michigan Governor Thwarted by FBI

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
One of the squad questioned Barr about the threats made against the Michigan Governor several months ago (Or maybe several weeks ago, time flies.) He pled ignorance with his trademark sneer.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I hope the feds are keeping a watch on every person that stormed the Michigan legislative building carrying long guns and threatening the lawmakers from the balcony while they were in session a few months ago.
I would guess some of the kidnap plotters just now arrested were there. And no telling who else.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The Governor says she’s been having guys with long guns protesting on the weekends on her front lawn for a while.
A fairly regular thing. This is where she lives with her family. And Trump has been demonizing her for months.
They said on tv that two of the terrorists that were arrested were in the group that took over the balcony in the State Capitol.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hope the feds are keeping a watch on every person that stormed the Michigan legislative building carrying long guns and threatening the lawmakers from the balcony while they were in session a few months ago.
I would guess some of the kidnap plotters just now arrested were there. And no telling who else.
Michigan governor said on the radio there was a lot of overlap...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The Governor says she’s been having guys with long guns protesting on the weekends on her front lawn for a while.
A fairly regular thing. This is where she lives with her family. And Trump has been demonizing her for months.
They said on tv that two of the terrorists that were arrested were in the group that took over the balcony in the State Capitol.
very fine people

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.