Question: Plans Saturday Night?

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I will be sitting on the 45 yard line 12 rows off the field with some cold beer inside AT&T Stadium watching BAMA start down the path to # 17! Before that, we will be tailgating outside from noon......

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
My new favorite thread of the week. Dang, just realized I need to hop to it and get some plans workin'!

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Gonna put a Brisket on the smoker late Friday night or early Sat morning. Just me and my son watching the game after we eat. RTR

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
What are your plans for tomorrow night for the game.

I'm smoking 4 slabs of baby back ribs and inviting about 8 friends over to watch the game with me.

Just wondering what everyone else is doing.
My brain is already trying its darnedest to convince me it's Friday and here you are doing the same thing.

My usual. Friends, Rotel, wings and Chimay beer.

Last edited:

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Watching football till I have temporary blindness. The dog will not be happy.
I'm literally rolling out of bed, showering, putting back on shorts and t-shirt and sitting on the couch from sun-up till sun-down with maybe just a walk around the block right at noon to get some vitamin D.

With that sort of sedentary lifestyle, I'm living about as dangerously as folks who smoke a pack a day.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Afternoon begins with Teriyaki hot wings, potato salad, cowboy beans, cheese dip, little smokies and as the day progresses there will be chicken Quesadilla's, rice, and sides. All accompanied by cold beer of course.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Cooking some game day food and enjoying watching the game.

This will probably be one of the only games we will be able to watch entirely. My son plays football and They are on a bye week on Saturday.

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX
I'll be sitting outside on the back patio watching TV while minding the ribs and brisket, working through a bottle of Garrison Brothers, and occasionally wandering into my home office to get another cigar from the humidor.

Last edited:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I have to work 7-5:30, and then it depends on how quickly I get home.

If I get home in time, I'm going to Moe's bbq and getting a bunch of smoked wings. My significant other will be out of town, so it looks like just me and a buddy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

tmv85

All-SEC
We're getting together with friends in the Decatur area. I'm not sure what the menu is, but every time we have one of these shindigs at their house, they have an awesome spread. I'll be whipping up something for dessert to take, but I haven't quite decided yet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.