Playoff 4 teams in which order?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It’s definitely not a dome. The money pit is new but uab still didn’t come close to filling even half of it. I think some of the high school playoff finals had near as many people as uab games. Hope they aren’t relying on uab attendance to pay for it.
For some reason I thought it was a dome? I guess because there has been talk of it since I was in high school. Sorry to inform you but you probably are going to pay for it, if you live, work and buy stuff in Birmingham.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
For some reason I thought it was a dome? I guess because there has been talk of it since I was in high school. Sorry to inform you but you probably are going to pay for it, if you live, work and buy stuff in Birmingham.
Yes it’s open air and it’s a nice facility. UAB isn’t worthy of it but that is another discussion.

You are right about the dome talk. It’s been present in Birmingham politics for at least 20 years. Never more than a pipe dream though. Frankly, I’m surprised they actually got this stadium built.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yes it’s open air and it’s a nice facility. UAB isn’t worthy of it but that is another discussion.

You are right about the dome talk. It’s been present in Birmingham politics for at least 20 years. Never more than a pipe dream though. Frankly, I’m surprised they actually got this stadium built.
Yeah, I remember Arrington tried to do it and then Langford tried. I think both went to prison for corruption.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I wonder if people (other than you haha) remember 2009? Undefeated Cincy got Florida and it didn't go so well. I'm hoping for more of that and if Alabama plays anything like they did against Georgia that's what will happen.

This is about as good a set of matchups as Alabama could have hoped for. They get Cincy while Michigan and Georgie have what figures to be a very physical matchup. It's a gift I hope Alabama can take advantage of.
Yep... Michigan and Georgia get to beat each other up for 60 minutes, before the winner has to play Alabama. I like it.

Reactions: KrAzY3

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
It’s definitely not a dome. The money pit is new but uab still didn’t come close to filling even half of it. I think some of the high school playoff finals had near as many people as uab games. Hope they aren’t relying on uab attendance to pay for it.
That's what happened to UAB last time too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.