Playoff 4 teams in which order?

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009
Well I know Michigan game isn't over but looks like they are gonna win so here is my top 4.

1. Bama (because they beat previous #1)
2. Michigan (Didn't just beat the #1 team)
3. UGA (They wont be #4 because no one wants to see Bama UGA again so soon, we just saw that.)
4. Cincinnati (They want in the playoff? OK good luck with Bama)

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I hope that's what it is. Michigan and Georgia can get tired playing each other while we play a good but physically overmatched Cincinnati team.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Well I know Michigan game isn't over but looks like they are gonna win so here is my top 4.

3. UGA (They wont be #4 because no one wants to see Bama UGA again so soon, we just saw that.)
This

Reactions: Ole Man Dan

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
what people want to see should not enter the equation if its truly an objective process...however, I think your scenario is the most likely once the TV folks get their way with the committee

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Please take your Crimson colored glasses off and be realistic. I hope to God Bama wins as a 35 year Bama fan. But, i know a generational defense when I see it so just stop. Unfortunately UGA 31 Bama 20. Please let me be wrong and Bama wins.

So... Now you Believe??

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009
So... Now you Believe??
Yes you got me there. I truly believed that UGA defense against what I had seen the last few weeks would be a train wreck. I will never again doubt no matter how things appear. I WAS WRONG and i'll own up to it. Thanks for pointing it out (though it has nothing to do with this post), you've never been wrong before?

I'm sure I could go look through all your posts and find something you were wrong about, but not how I roll.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Yes you got me there. I truly believed that UGA defense against what I had seen the last few weeks would be a train wreck. I will never again doubt no matter how things appear. I WAS WRONG and i'll own up to it. Thanks for pointing it out (though it has nothing to do with this post), you've never been wrong before?
Just some light ribbing.

I've definitely been wrong before but I try to make sure to eat public crow before I say anything else.

It's all good dude.

Roll Tide!!

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017

I'm sure I could go look through all your posts and find something you were wrong about, but not how I roll.
Frankly you were not alone. Given what we saw at Auburn and Arkansas no one saw this performance as a possibility....I'm raise my hand too thinking we would be lucky to keep it close. Happy to be wrong and wrong in a big way!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.