Political aspects of the pandemic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
We have more cases than anyone. Politically this is a dumb move, but realistically they should be testing us (& are).
I'm glad we are stopping to spend the money and wasting tests, pinpoint the very few spots around the world worse than us and test travel from there

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

It’s almost like the President screwed this whole thing up from the get go even when he was mentioning the defense production act back in March or so.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
so, caputo, the hhs moron who was running his mouth all weekend about the cdc scientists "out to get him" is taking a leave of absence. i guess they will just transfer him over to the campaign

Reactions: UAH

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Don't know. I heard this on NPR today and there was no mention.
it wasn't. i was able to find the quote and it was from a wedding earlier this summer in texas. there's so much stupid to choose from ...

Ms. Chism’s stepson, a 27-year-old engineer in Houston who didn’t want to be named because of the topic’s sensitivity, believes his guests exercised free will when attending his wedding.

“My wife felt bad and said, ‘I feel like it’s all our fault,’” he recalled. “I said, ‘Look, they took a chance on coming, they knew the risk. People could have come or they didn’t have to come.’”

When asked whether he would make the same decision again, his answer was absolutely: “The day was very memorable, it felt like a normal wedding. Minus the part about people getting sick.”

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Trump Suggests Alarming COVID Death Rate Would Decrease ‘If You Took Blue States Out’

In his latest effort to politicize the COVID-19 pandemic as the country approaches nearly 200,000 fatalities from the infectious disease, President Trump on Wednesday singled out “blue states” for the country’s jarring COVID-19 death rate.

During a briefing at the White House on Wednesday, Trump attempted to paint a rosy picture of COVID-19 cases in the country by suggesting that if “you take the blue states out” of the equation, the U.S. wouldn’t be experiencing an alarming death toll rate from the novel coronavirus compared to other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.