Political Meme - Cartoon/Joke Thread...Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm still blown away by these commercials. It's almost like they think people people are stupid enough to believe that all across this great land of ours, millions of people are going to wake up Christmas morning to find brand new cars in their driveways (with humongous red bows on top, no less.) :ROFLMAO:
Yes! I always laugh at the prospect of 'surprising' my wife with a $75k purchase without having discussed it with her first.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I'm still blown away by these commercials. It's almost like they think people people are stupid enough to believe that all across this great land of ours, millions of people are going to wake up Christmas morning to find brand new cars in their driveways (with humongous red bows on top, no less.) :ROFLMAO:
wife wrecked her car (actually was hit by an Auburn fan in an oversized pickup) a couple weeks before christmas about 5 years ago. Bought her a used Lexus and while there a dude was taking delivery of a brand new lexus and asked for the big bow to give it to his wife on Christmas day. Had his brother all lined up to drive it over morning of and dealer had said red bow.

It does happen.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I like the one where the guy buys two and surprises his wife with them in the driveway. How did he even get both of them home?
I've never sold cars but sold for a living my entire career. You make it happen and this doesn't seem particularly hard to make happen for the commission on 2 brand new cars.

I had a guy install a several million dollar computer system in a Tuxedo one time as our vendor required it to be installed by Midnight Eastern new years eve. in order for it to invoice for the year. His wife was incredibly and justifiably mad at me for pulling him out of a new years party to do it but seemed ok a couple weeks later when we gave him an all expense paid cruise to the Caribbean for doing it

• Haha
Reactions: UAH and TIDE-HSV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.