Game Thread: Postgame Miss State sequel edition - Bama with comeback win by 3

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Yeah, it doesn't have to be the bread and butter, but there should be something to fall back on when shooting from Slocomb doesn't go your way.
Everything is about maximizing your points per possession averaged out through the entire game. What Coach Oats tells them is that you need to be able to be a 53% shooter from midrange for you to be as effective as a 34% shooter from 3.

JayBama_in_PCOLA

All-American
Oct 2, 2020
Andalusia (living in Pace/Pensacola, Fl)
Everything is about maximizing your points per possession averaged out through the entire game. What Coach Oats tells them is that you need to be able to be a 53% shooter from midrange for you to be as effective as a 34% shooter from 3.
Makes me want to throw up. Thus is life on the hard court now. The three point shot, though sexy, has torn the game up. its checkers instead of chess.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Makes me want to throw up. Thus is life on the hard court now. The three point shot, though sexy, has torn the game up. its checkers instead of chess.
I couldn’t disagree with this more. It has leveled out the game. It has made the game to where you don’t have to be a giant to play it. It has also made the game more enjoyable. You’re telling me that you would rather just watch a bunch of guys play with their back to the basket and post up every trip? Which, by the way, is the 2nd worst Analytical shot in basketball behind a long 2. It hasn’t even come close to tearing up the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.