Prayer for my wife

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Any update on Patti? I know you said she was going to start radiation last week or so. I continue to pray that the Lord will give you and Patti peace and confidence in her battle. Take care my friend.
Thanks for asking Gray. She’s completed the 5 gamma knife treatments. She will have a pet scan in April to see if it worked. She started a new chemo regimen last week and her oncologist has hope that it’ll work.
Nobody knows any better than you Gray that you live each day one at a time. I hope you’re doing well and I hope you daughter is doing what she needs to get well.
God bless you my brother!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Any update on Patti? Both of you are continually in my prayers. Yesterday was the first day I did not have an emotional breakdown and I don't know how to take that. Good or bad, who knows. Be sure you spend as much time as possible with her. Tell her I am praying for her.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Any update on Patti? Both of you are continually in my prayers. Yesterday was the first day I did not have an emotional breakdown and I don't know how to take that. Good or bad, who knows. Be sure you spend as much time as possible with her. Tell her I am praying for her.
Thank you for your prayers and please know I appreciate them. Patti’s doing well, we go for a brain MRI next week to see if the radiation treatments worked. She’s doing chemo every other week.
I hope your getting better with time but I know it must be hard. I’m praying for your daughter as well. Thank you for your prayers.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Patti got a test result on her brain MRI. The leision has reduced in size which is great news. They said no more radiation is recommended for now , so she’ll continue the chemo every other week to fight it in the rest of her body. Please keep praying for her and I appreciate all of you who have! God bless you all!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Patti got a test result on her brain MRI. The leision has reduced in size which is great news. They said no more radiation is recommended for now , so she’ll continue the chemo every other week to fight it in the rest of her body. Please keep praying for her and I appreciate all of you who have! God bless you all!
that is great news gtown. thank you for sharing.

• Thank You
Reactions: gtowntide

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
It probably will be a good idea to get away for a time. I hope you enjoy your trip. I’m praying for you and your family also. Have a safe trip.

• Thank You
Reactions: GrayTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.