Prayer for my wife

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Looks like one of my daughters and her husband and one of my BILs will be with me at Thanksgiving. Going to be a small crowd but, at least I will not be alone. Looks like Christmas will not happen this year, sad but it is what it is. May vacate for a couple of days if I can find some place I want to go. Give my best to Patti and know that both of you remain in my prayers.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
My Patti had a pet scan yesterday that showed her cancer has progressed in several areas. There was only one new area on her L7 vertebra. She's not in pain right now so that is a blessing. Her oncologist is stepping up her chemo dose(Ibrance). We’re going for our 2nd dose vaccine tomorrow so I'm thankful for that. I would appreciate prayers. Thanks.

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Gtown, just saw this and wanted to let you know I am still praying for you and Patti. Sorry that things have taken a turn, but I know neither she nor you will quit on this. Continued prayers for you both and tell Patti that Old Gray is still pulling for her. May the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit be with both of you.

• Thank You
Reactions: gtowntide

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Any updates you can share on Patti? Continued prayers for both of you, my friend. I will add Zorak to my prayer list. May the blessings of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit be all of you as you continued your courageous battles.
Sorry I just saw your post Gray. Patti is doing fair. Her cancer has progressed some so the chemo continues. Her pain isn’t bad but constant. She may have some more radiation on her spine at some point in the future. I appreciate you asking.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Sorry I just saw your post Gray. Patti is doing fair. Her cancer has progressed some so the chemo continues. Her pain isn’t bad but constant. She may have some more radiation on her spine at some point in the future. I appreciate you asking.
Thanks for the update. I cannot imagine the stress, concern, and uncertainty y'all are going through. Just do your best and let her know how much you love her. You and Patti are always in my prayers. Godspeed, Gtown.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’m sorry gtown, I know that’s not what you are looking for. I Had to go back on this thread, sounds like Patti is a heck of a fighter, being this thread is 9 years long! Good bless! Thoughts and prayers!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I’m sorry gtown, I know that’s not what you are looking for. I Had to go back on this thread, sounds like Patti is a heck of a fighter, being this thread is 9 years long! Good bless! Thoughts and prayers!
Thank you for you’re prayers. Patti was in remission from her original breast cancer for about six years. It came back in 2012 and had metastasized to her bones. Since then she’s had brain mets too.
She won’t be able to get rid of the cancer but the treatments are to keep it in check or to slow it down.
Thanks for your concern!

Diogenes

3rd Team
Jul 7, 2021
Hey God

it’s me again

You claim there’s a peace that passes understanding

Please let it rain for Patti and Mia

• Thank You
Reactions: gtowntide

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Just wanted to make sure everyone saw @gtowntide 's recent post here:

Continued prayers for peace, comfort and rest for you, gtown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.