Prayers for My Daughter

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I’ve got nothing but love for you, Gray. My sister’s 46th anniversary was yesterday. She lost her husband ten days after their 30th anniversary and she still grieves but she is strong. She’s been very active in her church and with her children and grandchildren.

From what I‘ve gathered from these small glimpses I think you are strong also. You have just had a very tough path to walk. I hope someday, when this virus has past, to get to meet you in person. I’ll buy the beers, or pizza, or whatever and we can talk about Bama football and politics. Hang in there, brother. You have a good soul.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I’ve got nothing but love for you, Gray. My sister’s 46th anniversary was yesterday. She lost her husband ten days after their 30th anniversary and she still grieves but she is strong. She’s been very active in her church and with her children and grandchildren.

From what I‘ve gathered from these small glimpses I think you are strong also. You have just had a very tough path to walk. I hope someday, when this virus has past, to get to meet you in person. I’ll buy the beers, or pizza, or whatever and we can talk about Bama football and politics. Hang in there, brother. You have a good soul.
Thanks, Go Bama and 4Q for your kind words. It has been a tough 8-9 months and I am just holding on as best as I can. It is going to take a long time to get to where I can move on, but I am doing the best I can. Some good days and some dark days. I am thankful for my friends on Tidefans who have supported me and offered kind words and their prayers. It has made a difference.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Not sure why I didn't see this thread before, but just wanted to say prayers have been sent brother. So sorry for all you're going through, but I assure you that you are not alone. May the love and peace of God wash over you, your daughter, and your entire family.

• Thank You
Reactions: GrayTide

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thanks for asking, gtown. She has gone back to work and is on some new medications and so far, so good. I have been here so many times that I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I truly hope I am wrong, but the loss of her mother has really hurt her. To add to that, her sister, my older daughter, has not spoken or communicated with either of us since my wife's funeral. My younger daughter is hurting since she has lost her mother, and in a sense lost her sister. It is a long sad story, but we are trying to move on.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: gtowntide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.