Prayers for Randy Williams (ValuJet)

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Asking for prayers for one of our members Randy Williams (known on the forums are ValuJet). Randy has been ill now for several months and his wife Cindy sent me the following message tonight. My heart is breaking - Randy is a compassionate man & an avid Bama fan. Please pray for Randy, his wife Cindy and their family members (including their daughters).

"Hi Cindy, Randy has been very sick and hospice is involved in his care with me! They only give him 3 to 5 days left & I am so heartbroken.
💔
Can’t believe this is happening! Please pray for Randy and for us".

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Randy was a fixture on Tidefans when I joined years ago. I always enjoyed his posts; he gave a lot of us the benefit of the doubt when we probably should have gone to "time out". This is so sad to hear, may Randy, his wife and daughters find strength, peace, and courage during this time and, know that Tidefans are praying for Randy and his loved ones. May the peace of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit be with them.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
"Hi Cindy, Randy has been very sick and hospice is involved in his care with me! They only give him 3 to 5 days left & I am so heartbroken.
💔
Can’t believe this is happening! Please pray for Randy and for us".
I am one of Randy's best friends. I will give his wife a call. I heard last week that he had pnuemonia, but didn't know he was this bad off.

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
I am one of Randy's best friends. I will give his wife a call. I heard last week that he had pnuemonia, but didn't know he was this bad off.
Cindy said it happened very quickly. He had pneumonia, then stopped eating (they found that his esophagus had deteriorated and was spraying into his lungs, so no more solid foods). They wanted to put him on a permanent feeding tube, but Randy refused. Sounds like our friend wants to leave this world on his own terms. God bless him and his family. I'll miss his unwavering friendship. :cry:

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Sadly, Randy passed away at 4:15 this afternoon. He was 62.

His wife Cindy sent this message: "I'm so sorry to tell you that Randy passed away at 4:15 pm today. It was very peaceful and I am very blessed to have been there with him! April was also with him, it was a very special time! He is now in the presence of the Lord and am so happy for him!" :cry:

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
Sadly, Randy passed away at 4:15 this afternoon. He was 62.

His wife Cindy sent this message: "I'm so sorry to tell you that Randy passed away at 4:15 pm today. It was very peaceful and I am very blessed to have been there with him! April was also with him, it was a very special time! He is now in the presence of the Lord and am so happy for him!" :cry:
I got to talk to him a couple hours before he passed away. Tried to get him to laugh(I think i succeeded). Told him I'd call him later. Later never came because he passed away before I could reach him again.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Thank you, BamaLuver for letting us know that Randy has passed away. It is such sad news and little can be said to offer comfort, except to say I pray for his soul and know he is in a better place. Prayers for his wife and children, they have each other thankfully to share their grief and remember his life. Rest In Peace, Randy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.