Prayers Requested

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
Fellow Tide Fans,

I joined here a couple of years ago and have been a Bama fan my entire life. Although I don’t post much, I read the threads here a lot. I am asking prayers for my mother and our family, also life-long Bama fans. My oldest brother died at 59 on Christmas Eve in a hospital in Alabaster, after 20 days in ICU. He had multiple medical issues. I drove over from Oxford, MS to see him just before he passed away—unfortunately, he didn’t even know I was there. Grateful for that final visit, though. My mom has now outlived my dad and step-dad, and she has had to bury 2 of her 3 sons. I just appreciate your prayers for her.

Mo
Done 👍

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Our prayers go out for you and your family.
I feel your pain. I lost my long time best friend last weekend. Wendell was like the brother I never had.
You should join in with us sometimes.

jarhead

Suspended
Dec 6, 2019
Fellow Tide Fans,

I joined here a couple of years ago and have been a Bama fan my entire life. Although I don’t post much, I read the threads here a lot. I am asking prayers for my mother and our family, also life-long Bama fans. My oldest brother died at 59 on Christmas Eve in a hospital in Alabaster, after 20 days in ICU. He had multiple medical issues. I drove over from Oxford, MS to see him just before he passed away—unfortunately, he didn’t even know I was there. Grateful for that final visit, though. My mom has now outlived my dad and step-dad, and she has had to bury 2 of her 3 sons. I just appreciate your prayers for her.

Mo
Prying for you, your mother and family

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.