Predict the CFP: After Week 6

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Alabama
Ohio State
Georgia
Cincy

ETA - I'd rather come in last place than not pick Alabama and Ohio State to be in this thing.

Reactions: OSUTideFan

PaTideFan80

Oct 11, 2021
Well first post here so don't hate me too much just giving my prediction lol..

1) Georgia - Doesn't need much explanation. Look better than everyone. See below.
2) Oklahoma - Big 12 Champs. Not much else to say. Probably overrated as usual. But who else is better really.
3) Penn St - Perhaps I've lived in Pennsylvania too long. Lol. Iowa was lucky to knock PSUs QB out of the game or they lose by 14. Comes down to who wins PSU-OSU game. Michigan will choke. OSU destroys Iowa in B1G championship or an angry PSU team does on a neutral field.
4) Cincy - About time for a G5 team to make it. Just hope they make it a game with UGA and don't lose by 40. Don't mind rooting for the underdog.

UGA over Cincy 35-10
PSU over OU 38-34

UGA over PSU 27-10

I think we end up with two losses at this point with the second loss being to UGA in SEC championship. Georgia looks really good and this might be their year. Thinking we're 5th with two losses probably when the teams are picked. But Saban has a way off turning things around so we will see. Hopefully I'm wrong. And hello to everyone on this board.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.