Predict the CFP: After Week 7

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
[Sorry for the late post, I've been distracted by random work crap this week. :)]

The Rules & Such:
mash here

The prediction window for After Week 6 Predictions will close Friday, 10/22/2021 at midnight.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Get it together man.

1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Georgia

OU runs the table. Alabama runs the table. Georgia is 12-0 and loses a thriller in the SEC championship to Alabama. Ohio State runs the table.

Oregon loses at least once the rest of the way. Cincinnati probably goes undefeated and gets left out, and there is great weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

Oklahoma just can't keep getting lucky enough to win out, winning games by snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

Oklahoma just can't keep getting lucky enough to win out, winning games by snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.
Ever consider the possibility that the Sooners may be making some of their own luck? By the way, I agree with your first three picks.

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
You guys just came dangerously close to losing to Kansas.

Kansas.

KANSAS!
Can't deny it. Secondary was atrocious. I could blame the multitude of injuries, but an elite program should be able to overcome. I offer no excuses.

On the bright side, there's Williams.

Reactions: uafan4life

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

This would be an awesome playoff (for Bama). We would absolutely steamroll Cincy and then get to play the winner of an OSU-UGA slugfest. I don’t see it happening though.
1) UGA
2) OSU
3) Oklahoma
4) Cincy

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.