Predict who AU will hire

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I mean, yes, our buyouts sound like a lot of paper, but they're hardly a crippling blow.
I mean, the SEC Net basically gives each program 55m just for existing lol, and there's a lot more money after from boosters and fundraising.

I won't pretend a few million in buyouts is a small blow, but it's an easily absorbed one. 85m is a huge chunk of operating income though. aTm is in a very tough spot because of the guarantee they built into Jimbo's contract.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I honestly cannot see A&M firing Jimbo WITHOUT CAUSE -- and having to pay him 85 million. Even they know that would bring on the ire of the "anti-football/sports" crowd who would bring enormous pressure upon congress to change the rules regarding athletic donations, etc. However, if they can fire him WITH CAUSE a la Tennessee with Pruitt, then that will happen Sunday if not sooner. Sometimes you just have to dance with who came with you...
1669474122728.gif

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
I've actually taken to smoking chubbs of bologna recently. Score it, coat with mayo and put a decent rub on it, then pop it in the smoker for 2 or 3 hours and you'll have a week supply you can slice off thick and sear for a quick sammich.
Ha…I just happened to watch this video yesterday…

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.