Question: Problem with mobile version of the homepage?

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
The menus on the homepage are not loading for the past few days on my iPhone and iPad (using Edge for iOS, iPadOS). I just get this message where the menus should be: “Click here - to use the wp menu builder”. I have to switch to the desktop version of the site to get the menus to show up correctly.

EDIT: Does it in the Safari app as well, just checked.

I’m not sure if this is a problem n my end or the site but, I just wanted to make a post invade it is the site so someone could look into it.

FF497B0D-A67E-46D7-8A3C-9D1E001E28AF.png

TideHead

All-SEC
May 19, 2003
The menus on the homepage are not loading for the past few days on my iPhone and iPad (using Edge for iOS, iPadOS). I just get this message where the menus should be: “Click here - to use the wp menu builder”. I have to switch to the desktop version of the site to get the menus to show up correctly.

EDIT: Does it in the Safari app as well, just checked.

I’m not sure if this is a problem n my end or the site but, I just wanted to make a post invade it is the site so someone could look into it.

View attachment 17688
Had the same issue. This link gets you directly to the boards

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.