Link: QB Jake Fromm Declares For The Draft

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
We’ve had some players here and there that could play about anywhere. Difference is the level of talent (and depth) across the board for top tier programs. Newman is certainly capable so I wouldn’t totally dismiss him based on where he started. I do think he will struggle with the transition and IMO it would have made more sense for him to stay with a system/team where he was very comfortable in a decidedly subpar conference. Clawson has had a solid stretch of seasons recently and is known for great talent evaluation on the recruiting scene but our ceiling as a program of course has its limits.
What I was trying to say...and much better. They do a great job of being who they are and not expecting more. OTOH, if you want to look at underachieving...go to Chapel Hill and Raleigh. Both should be top 20 or 10 teams every year...

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I was never enthused by Jake Fromm.
To me he wasn't what I'd call a real difference maker.
Takeaway is, Don't expect him to be starring anytime soon with the Discount Double-Checker Rodgers and his KC sidekick in any of those "Mahomes & Auto" bundling and obsequious agent commercials, and State Farm doesn't do personal job security policies for the NFL practice squad ranks that I'm aware of.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.