Quinn Ewers enters portal (... and teleports into Austin)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
If you look around the net, there are those saying QE was offered a hefty sum in NIL endorsements. I thought NIL could not be used as a recruitment tool or incentive.? I guess it’s rumor, so that may be all it will rise to. Rumor.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Ewers could solve a lot of issues for Sark at Texas. I know nothing about their OL though. But Ewers is a huge upgrade in talent at QB at Texas. I look for them to be much better next year.

Reactions: B1GTide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If you look around the net, there are those saying QE was offered a hefty sum in NIL endorsements. I thought NIL could not be used as a recruitment tool or incentive.? I guess it’s rumor, so that may be all it will rise to. Rumor.
He was earning over $1MM in NIL per year at OSU. I doubt it was the money.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Ols

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Fleeced OSU for the $1 million NIL and then cut and ran when he wasn't promised the starting job. Very curious to hear B1G's take on this...
OSU isn't the one paying him the NIL money, it's businesses in the open market. The NIL has nothing to do with the colleges paying the players. The players now have the right to sign with private businesses in the open market and make money from their likeness, autographs, appearances etc.

LINK

1639414086496.png

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
I'm curious if we see more of this during the off season. Shorthorns trying to buy their way into the playoffs wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.