Ranking the 30 most bizarre moments on Rocky Top (Bruce Feldman)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Had to look this one up: Dooley and Rommel:
"Right now we're like the Germans in World War II," Dooley said. "Here comes the boats, they're coming. You have the binoculars, and it's like, 'Oh, my God, the invasion is coming.' "
"I don't want the German people to get upset at me," he said. "I'm not attacking them, but that's what happened. You had one group, they weren't worried about what the plan was and orders and all that. When the war hits, things change. You've got to go."
"You had the other group, and they go, 'Wait a minute, they told us the invasion was way further north,' where we had the empty tanks and we were hiding Patton out. 'We weren't ready for this, now what do we do?' 'We better wait until Rommel tells us what to do.' "

That is a really odd reference, but whatever.

TriCountyTider

All-SEC
Aug 7, 2012
#1 Most Bizarre has to be even starting a football program at all, right?

Oh, he said of the last decade. Then it has to be electing to continue playing after we exceeded the longest winning streak in the series. Should have quit right then and they could have avoided a lot of this misery.
While that may have been smart on their part to just quit, NO! I HATE..HATE them! I take joy in beating them! It makes me happy! Seeing them suffer makes me happy! I find pleasure in their sorrow! Let this continue for eternity...or, at least for the rest of my days on Earth! 😂

Reactions: 9gks

Latest threads