Rasputin Apology Suggestion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Dear Staci,

Looking back at my foul behavior the other day, I can come to no other conclusion other than I am an idiot. My ill advised post about you was not only immature but tasteless. It is for those reasons I come on both knees to seek your forgiveness. What must I do to be back in your good graces.

PS. You smell wonderful.

(This is what I would write, anyone have other suggestions?)

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Dear Staci,

Looking back at my foul behavior the other day, I can come to no other conclusion other than I am an idiot. My ill advised post about you was not only immature but tasteless. It is for those reasons I come on both knees to seek your forgiveness. What must I do to be back in your good graces.

PS. You smell wonderful.

(This is what I would write, anyone have other suggestions?)
And it took you how long to figure this out!? Good God man!!!!

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Ain't redundant if you drunk all the time, don't confuse redundancy with consistency. ;)
No but if the guy that sits in the same seat at the same bar at the same time everyday yelled, "I'm drinking again!!!!!!!", with every new beer... It might get a little old after a few days :wink:

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Well, well, well....this thread amuses me.

Guess RV is getting more tired of seeing that Aubie avatar than 'putin is of sporting it.

We all feel your pain, RV.
It is all about working with what ya got...

Don't try to turn a hat into a crown...just turn it backwards and start a new style :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.