RB Rotation for next year.... Who ya got?

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I was too, but I've given up on thinking any super-hyped RB is ever going to come in and blow everybody away on day one. Ingram didn't do it. Richardson didn't do it. Neither did Yeldon, Henry, Damien Harris, Najee Harris, Sanders or Wheaton, most of whom were 5-stars.
Ingram and Richardson both had pretty impressive freshman years.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I was too, but I've given up on thinking any super-hyped RB is ever going to come in and blow everybody away on day one. Ingram didn't do it. Richardson didn't do it. Neither did Yeldon, Henry, Damien Harris, Najee Harris, Sanders or Wheaton, most of whom were 5-stars.
That's usually because for each super-hyped freshman RB, there was an equally hyped RB who is now a sophomore or junior that was just as good as an incoming freshman but has had a year or two of training and experience.

Reactions: RollTide_HTTR

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Most of them never had the opportunity because they couldn't get the blocking and blocking assignments down to Saban's satisfaction to ever get on the field. Regardless of how great a runner someone is, Saban won't let them touch the field until they can understand and execute the blocking aspect of it.

Reactions: JustNeedMe81

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.