RB/TE/WR Depth going into Fall Camp.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
afe bet is the JUCO kid, Kitselman. Could also be a reason to get Randolf back into the TE spot and clear the path for Steen and Latham
Kitselman played LT and DE in high school. He only played 3 games in JUCO as a TE, where he caught 2 passes for 16 yards and a touchdown. He does have good size. But will he be ready? Obviously, the coaches saw potential.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
One things Alabama has going for it is they aren’t gonna play a lot of teams with a lot of defensive prowess for a while. They get popcorn u and vandy right before arky. That’s a lot of time to gel.

Reactions: JustNeedMe81

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
News? That does not sound good...
Just a rumor, but I read that he hurt his foot in practice yesterday or day before and is having surgery. May miss 8 weeks. Hope not true. He was hurt some last year too. So far, there are several injuries on the team but none seem to be season ending.

I hope this is the year we don't have any bad injuries to anyone, but especially to the starters in certain positions. Personally, in my opinion, if Bryce, Will, Dallas, Jamary Gibbs, and a few other players on offense stay injury free, Bama will win #19. RTR!

• Sad
Reactions: Rush

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Just a rumor, but I read that he hurt his foot in practice yesterday or day before and is having surgery. May miss 8 weeks. Hope not true. He was hurt some last year too. So far, there are several injuries on the team but none seem to be season ending.

I hope this is the year we don't have any bad injuries to anyone, but especially to the starters in certain positions. Personally, in my opinion, if Bryce, Will, Dallas, Jamary Gibbs, and a few other players on offense stay injury free, Bama will win #19. RTR!
https://alabama.rivals.com/news/alabama-receiver-jojo-earle-suffers-broken-foot

Ok before anyone freaks. Saban said "hopefully he will be back by October 1st. Yes, I know foot injuries are tricky.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Depth at WR getting tested early with JoJo’s injury. I was hoping he broke out this year in a Waddle fashion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.