Re: Tell me about Washington

Victoria husky

Suspended
Dec 5, 2016

Against USC he was 17/36 259 yards 1 TD and 2 INT's along with 8 carries for -36 yards rushing. On top of that the most he has run for in a game was 28 yards on 11 carries against Arizona. Alabama's front seven should man handle him.
If alabama fans are going to use the USC game or Colorado as the sole metric for Washingtons talent level or team quality your in for a rude awakening. We could do the same and spout off references to Ole Miss marching up and down the field or the anemic offence Alabama showed so often( 10 points against LSU, 31- Chattanooga, 38- western Kentucky........) 0r your freshmans Qb propensity to fumble or throw interceptions if you think you've seen an offence like Washingtons in the SEC you really need to understand a profound truth. The Deep South is not the penultimate football hotbed that you decided it is. You will be educated to thus end during the Peach Bowl. Keep topping up the "bama koolaid" but don't spill when UDUB punches 'you all' in the mouth.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Thank you for telling us to not be arrogant by being arrogant yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

If alabama fans are going to use the USC game or Colorado as the sole metric for Washingtons talent level or team quality your in for a rude awakening. We could do the same and spout off references to Ole Miss marching up and down the field or the anemic offence Alabama showed so often( 10 points against LSU, 31- Chattanooga, 38- western Kentucky........) 0r your freshmans Qb propensity to fumble or throw interceptions if you think you've seen an offence like Washingtons in the SEC you really need to understand a profound truth. The Deep South is not the penultimate football hotbed that you decided it is. You will be educated to thus end during the Peach Bowl. Keep topping up the "bama koolaid" but don't spill when UDUB punches 'you all' in the mouth.
Thanks for the laugh!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011

Se's (or whatever) is suspended until we can have a little talk about the difference between smack and debate. So far, I'm not impressed with their fan base...

I gotta tell ya, Earle, when God was handing out the moxie that it takes to venture onto another team's fan site and comport myself in that manner, I must've been in another lineup.

Like the one where humility was being handed out...

bama2112

All-SEC
Nov 19, 2006
Peach State

I located several of the Huskies sites and some of the trash talking and vocabulary they allow is adult content only. I gave up trying to find one with any resemblance to this site.

So how long of a vacation did you give Victoria Husky or Hussey?

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Can't wait to see UW punch us in the mouth:eek: Funniest thing I've seen all week. Good thing you was "suspended" because I sure would have hated to see you disappear once UW gets beat.

Latest threads