BREAKING Reports: Kiffin to Auburn; ... Black Bears deny; ... Auburn: Who? Us? … Kiffin: No Thank You ... (Some) AU Folks: Slow your roll ... Freeze: I accept

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
This puts paid to any assertions that new AD Cohen could rebrand the phrase, “Auburn Being Auburn,” as he attempted to do at his intro presser, to some (now temporary) effect. Hiring Freeze is one of the most “Auburn being Auburn“ decisions they could possibly have made…

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Reactions: NoNC4Tubs and CB4

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Deere lowered if y'all could see the rationalizations right now. I'm literally about to eat a ban from the donation only forum on AUFamily for my outrage.

And I stand by what I said. I hope this abject sack of **** crashes and burns faster than Harsin did.
I feel for you Dub I really do. This is waaaay beyond any football rivalry to me.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Well I'm here for my crow as I said he was not going there I was totally wrong should of known my source ( Simone) told me at Starbucks because we don't have 31 flavors here anymore that it wasn't going to be true! But on the serious note, there are no more morals in this country as they have gone out the window last 20-30 years, here's my question if SEC say's it's ok to hire Freeze after what he did why can't we hire Pruitt? Seems like it's ok to call the call girl's but it's not ok to deliver Chick filet or McDonald's bag's! This is were we have lost our morals all the way around

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
It's not that surprising people are falling in line, to be honest. One of our best insiders just called this his line in the sand and bowed out, and several other posters have jetted.

Not me. They're going to have to ban me to shut me up.
I give you a little flack AuDub but I know you love your school. And if you love something or someone you take the good with the bad, no matter what. That is the definition of love. There is an old saying, “ this to shall pass.”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.