BREAKING Reports: Kiffin to Auburn; ... Black Bears deny; ... Auburn: Who? Us? … Kiffin: No Thank You ... (Some) AU Folks: Slow your roll ... Freeze: I accept

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
I've already done that. Since they have hired every other Arkansas State coach, Blake Anderson is now in the batters box.
Is it too soon to put him on staff as " Head Corch in waiting" ? They could take him off the market? That would be forward thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: dayhiker

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Wit

this gaining traction, he could break the record for quickest firing held by Mike Price.
This would be the funniest thing ever. Before Freeze could even say "War Eagle War" and coach in the Spring game, which, IIRC, at least Mike #2 got to do.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Is it too soon to put him on staff as " Head Corch in waiting" ? They could take him off the market? That would be forward thinking.
This way they also would already have him in the ADP pay system when they fire Freeze. Would save'em some HR new employee configuration time. Brings new meaning to "pay it forward."

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I give you a little flack AuDub but I know you love your school. And if you love something or someone you take the good with the bad, no matter what. That is the definition of love. There is an old saying, “ this to shall pass.”
Here's the problem, that's exactly what the corrupt PTB who brokered the deal are expecting.

What should happen is the real righteousness of the fanbase should not let it happen.

• Thank You
Reactions: TideEngineer08

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
And we all know that strategic thinking is their forte. They're playing checkers while we play chess. Wait, that's not how that quote is supposed to work.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
from his speech:
Faith, Attitude, Mental toughness, Integrity, Love, and You are the core elements of what Freeze feels makes a good football team. It also spells family.

... but he forgot the B in FAMBILY

Not sure what it stands for in their acronym (bunglers?), but it needs to be there.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! That he'd take the "feel good, fambly, faith and moral integrity route instead of just standing up and saying, I'm here to win football games, especially the last one in November.

How tone deaf are he and the Barn PTB! (notice that's not a question but a statement!)

Reactions: simsma05

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
from his speech:
Faith, Attitude, Mental toughness, Integrity, Love, and You are the core elements of what Freeze feels makes a good football team. It also spells family.

Not sure what it stands for in their acronym (bunglers?), but it needs to be there.
Given Sleeze’s history, it might stand for a derogatory name for women.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
yes in the press conference
Ok I guess they've got a prior relationship, somewhat friendship, after all Coach Saban wanted to hire him a few years ago. Maybe it was simply that... he was picking at CNS.

By the way I don't know why any Alabama fan would be worried about this as far as what happens on the field. The only thing we ought to "worry" about is what are we doing? IOW, have we ushered a couple of coordinators out the door yet?

Freeze doesn't concern me in and of himself.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
from his speech:

Snot nose dialect, like mittittippi tate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.