RIP John Hillerman

lazlohollyfeld

1st Team
Jul 20, 2010
Allen, TX
One of the Starz channels has been reshowing Magnum, which is nice because there is just a little fade out/fade in where the commercials should be. For some reason I left it on that channel while it played through 3 episodes on Tuesday night. We even got to talking about the fact he was reared along the Red River about 40 miles north of where we live. The truth is that his normal speaking voice as a youth was probably similar to what he did in Blazing Saddles and maybe even closer to Coach Stallings.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
One of the Starz channels has been reshowing Magnum, which is nice because there is just a little fade out/fade in where the commercials should be. For some reason I left it on that channel while it played through 3 episodes on Tuesday night. We even got to talking about the fact he was reared along the Red River about 40 miles north of where we live. The truth is that his normal speaking voice as a youth was probably similar to what he did in Blazing Saddles and maybe even closer to Coach Stallings.
I always thought he was English. I had no idea.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.