Rod Bramblett and Wife in Serious Car Accident; Wife Passes Away (Update: Both Pass Away)

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
Here is a useful counterargument.
Remember the kid who ws driving drunk and killed four people. He was the "affluenza kid."
His mommy intervened to protect him from the consequences of his actions, and even took him to Mexico when he had indicated (again) by his actions that he did not take to heart the leniency and attempts to understand the burden of his misdeeds.

My point is this: i think we would all like for the driver in the Bramblett's case to accept responsibility for his misdeeds, correct his life, and go on to live a useful and productive life, evidence that the guilty person does not take seriously what he did and the leniency he has been shown, lead me to believe that sterner admonishment is in order to get this young man's attention so he corrects his behavior in the future.
I don't think he cares, one way or the other, a minimum of 10 yrs. + at least 5 yrs. probation and for this guy I'm not sure that would be enough!

I really wish they would put some stern punishment on his parents!

When these influential parents start having to pay a substantial penalty for their Childs actions!

When it gets around that their preferential treatment will no longer be handed out to them on a silver platter by the justice system, in particular judges that look the other way, for their mommy & daddy's contributions and political support!

Personally I have no sympathy nor in most of these cases do I see empathy for parents that have no control over their offspring...

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I don't think he cares, one way or the other, a minimum of 10 yrs. + at least 5 yrs. probation and for this guy I'm not sure that would be enough!

I really wish they would put some stern punishment on his parents!

When these influential parents start having to pay a substantial penalty for their Childs actions!

When it gets around that their preferential treatment will no longer be handed out to them on a silver platter by the justice system, in particular judges that look the other way, for their mommy & daddy's contributions and political support!

Personally I have no sympathy nor in most of these cases do I see empathy for parents that have no control over their offspring...
You've nailed it...this is the result of poor parental decisions. These stories rarely turn out well in life...

Reactions: The Ols

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
He just continues to impress me. 🙄

Thanks I was just about to post.

Last edited:
Reactions: seebell

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Well, I was one who thought there should be punishment but his youth should weigh into the decision, yet here we are.

Time to teach him a lesson - or at the very least protect the public from his poor decision making.
Everyone who's read my comments in this thread knows I'm very much a "second chances" kind of guy with regard to the law.

But you don't get a 3rd or 4th chance. He needs prison

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!