Alabama: Roll Call A Day

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Easter weekend is a tough weekend for some of us to travel. My son, daughter and SIL are coming over tomorrow for dinner. Can't watch it live because I cut the cord and got a digital antenna. We do pay for Netflix. Will look for the best option when the season starts and then cancel it once the season ends.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I will be there with my grandson. I've been to the vast majority of A days since Saban arrived.

I expect the smallest crowd in the Saban era. Mainly for two reasons....
1. Easter.... Almost all students head home for the weekend.
2. 65% chance of rain at game time.

Ps.... A heavy rain will keep me away.

Roll Tide

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
Was going to go, but will be sitting at home now. It's been thunderstorming already this morning. Hale County (to the south of Tuscaloosa) got significantly sized....well, hail.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I was going, but not now. I know coach dislikes the ‘poor me’s ‘, but I already have a cold, I can’t sit in the rain or get struck by lightening. Poor Me.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I believe that it is on SEC Plus which should be free on the web. I however have struggled to locate it.
I think you would have to log in to your cable/streaming provider. Some may offer it free, others not. I brought it up yesterday on my Xfinity cable. I simply said SEC+ in my voice remote. I clicked on the game, and it showed it came on at 2:00 today. But still not sure if I also will need to log in to ESPN+. I do have that as part of my Disney + bundle. If all fails, I can watch on the ESPN app on my iPhone. Logging in to stuff on TV has been a PITA at times.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
Currently watching the Vandy Spring game with Roman Harper commentary. THe Pirate is still on weather delay and the Arky game is over. Arky held their scrimmage in their indoor facility. Not ready for Prime Time yet.

If we still lived in Ttown, I would be at the game. As it is, the wife and I are having a picnic lunch and prosecco .

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I have Xfinity / Comcast and subscribe to the the Sports package. I can just speak " SEC Network Plus" into my remote and it takes me there for no extra charges besides what I'm already paying.
It should be available through any X1 box free. Like you said, speak SEC+ in the voice remote.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.